Italian Luxury Handbags Never Go Out of Style
When it comes to fashion accessories, everyone knows that Italian luxury handbags are timeless. But, if you own a boutique or retail store, you may not know where to buy wholesale handbags, or have the knowledge to recognize reputable manufacturers. Here are some tips about what to look for, both in terms of fashion handbags and in terms of selecting the right supplier:
1. Skins are in. When it comes to Italian luxury handbags, look for those that are made from real python skin, real ostrich skin, and real crocodile skin. If you're concerned about price point, consider cocco-ligator skin, a process whereby natural crocodile fibers are used to create a skin similar to that of a crocodile, but is less expensive than crocodile leather.
2. Remember the color story. This year, the color story is all over the spectrum - literally. Vibrant reds continue to make a statement, while green is emerging as the must-have color of the year. Perhaps due to the influence of the environmental movement, women are selecting clothing and fashion accessories that reflect this eco-friendly color. The other two colors that are emerging as frontrunners this season are purple and olive, while gold and silver are catching the limelight for eveningwear accessories. Of course, black never goes out of style, but embellishments are being added to more traditional black fashion handbags.
3. Look for the artisanal touch. The best Italian luxury handbags are handmade by artisans who have years of experience in crafting timeless pieces. The manufacturer you choose to work with should acknowledge the traditions associated with Italian craftsmanship, and the production process should involve a collective effort to bring out the finest qualities in the materials used. When it does, you will have the opportunity to purchase unique wholesale handbags that your customers will treasure.
4. Watch the paperwork. If you live outside of the European Union and you purchase genuine Italian luxury handbags made from exotic skins, there is an entire body of regulations governing their export. The manufacturer that you choose should be able to meticulously carry out the requirements for exporting these leather goods. For example, the manufacturer needs to track the origin of the skins, obtain the necessary licenses, and complete the proper CITES paperwork in order to ship the finished products to you.
5. Variety is key. Although you know your customer better than anyone, the chances are good that she has different needs for different occasions. Carrying a variety of clutches, purses, and tote bags helps build customer loyalty and repeat sales. The best manufacturers of Italian luxury handbags will give you the choices that you - and your customers - need. For example, you should be able to choose the styles of bags you want, as well as from among four different varieties of exotic skins and more than 30 different tonalities. When you do, your customers can find exactly what they need to match their wardrobes and lifestyles.
Products Online Articles
Products Online Books